Absolutely Stunning Hardwood Floors, Finished to an Even Luster
At Excel Stone and Tile Care, we use a gentle yet high-speed rotary brush along with a proprietary commercial grade cleaning solution to successfully eliminate dirt, dust, oil, and other contaminants that weaken hard wood floors and can lead to costly repairs. Our intensive hardwood floor cleaning process doesn’t just clean the surface, it extracts hidden dirt deep within the boards of wood floors. To rejuvenate and extend the life of your floors, count on Excel Stone and Tile Care.
Our sand-free process removes hair, dust, built-up residue and other contaminants from hardwood floors and produces great results without all the time, cost, and mess.
- Removes large pieces of dirt and debris
- Improves indoor air quality
- Prepare the floor for aggressive cleaning
- Aggressively attack tough dirt
- Cylindrical action agitates and loosens embedded dirt and residue trapped deep within floors that simple mopping or daily maintenance can’t remove
- Extracts solution quickly from the floor, leaving the floor dry
Detailed Hand Cleaning
- Thoroughly cleans edges and difficult to reach corners
- Securely captures dirt and debris with a microfiber cloth
- Enables us to pay careful attention to detail
- Neutralizes the floor with commercial floor cleaner formulated for all types of wood and laminate flooring
- Picks up any remaining dirt and residue
- Ensures the floor has a streak free shine
- Leaves floors spotless and residue free
- Beautiful floors are achieved without a sand and finish
Our cleaning and dust-free recoating process gives you all the benefits listed above, plus we apply a durable protective coating.
This option adds an extra layer of protection to your floors, enhancing the sheen and beauty of your finish. It also enables you to more easily keep your hardwood floors maintained and looking beautiful.
No matter which option you choose, we always thoroughly pre-inspect your floor to look for potential trouble areas, and do a post-inspection to make sure your floor is as clean as possible.
Why Choose Excel Stone and Tile Care for Your Hardwood Floor Care Services?
Cleaning carpets is one thing, but cleaning hardwood floors requires expertise. If you choose to clean your hardwood floor yourself, you are at risk of over-wetting the floor, which can result in the wood expanding and lifting over time. Considering the original expense of your hardwood floor installation, the last thing you want is water damage. That is why it is essential to employ a professional floor cleaning service in your home.
You need someone who understands how wood behaves over a period of time and who can advise you on which products are the best to use on your wooden floors in order to keep them clean, dust-free and hygienic. Excel Stone and Tile Care has developed tried and tested cleaning methods, building on our expertise to be able to offer you the best and most value-for-money hardwood floor cleaning service in the area.