Natural Stone Etch and Stain Protection
Clearstone is ideal for calcium-based natural stone bar tops, kitchen countertops, and bathroom vanities that see a lot of traffic and use, because it allows for cuts and scratches to be easily buffed out.
Clearstone can be applied to horizontal surfaces where acid etching and staining is a big concern—marble, limestone, sandstone, and other types of natural stone found in residential and commercial properties. Because Clearstone is nonporous, it also offers protection against bacteria.
Excel Stone and Tile Care is a certified applicator of Clearstone, a self-leveling polyester resin coating.
Top Reasons to Choose Clearstone:
- 10-year acid-etching and stain warranty
- Rejuvenate the appearance of old stone
- Can be custom finished—soft, matte honed or high gloss polished
- Makes care and maintenance easy
Caring for surfaces coated with Clearstone:
- Use non-abrasive, mild anti-bacterial cleaner and a soft cloth to clean. Do not scrape to clean or use aggressive chemicals.
- Always use a cutting board.
- Always use hot pads.